Abstract Poster-only Submission
Present your research at the 18th ICCE Conference 2023 in Venice (Italy), a biennial conference under the auspice of the Division of Chemistry and the Environment (DCE) of the European Chemical Society (EuChemS).
View the list of sessions including topics and session chair information, from which you can select when submitting your abstract.
Poster-only submission is now open until May 31st.
- Abstracts may not promote a research institute, consortium/project, commercial product, process, or service.
- The abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- Be clear and concise. Suggested outline:
- Include one of two sentences on background
- Identify the challenge, problem, question or purpose of the work
- Explain how you plan to address the challenge
- Describe methods or approach without getting into excessive detail
- Report results or hypothesis, as appropriate
- Summarize the main conclusions if research is complete
- Note the relevance of the study: How findings advance the topic or how they can be applied
- The submitted abstracts will be promptly evaluated by the Scientific Committee, and presenting authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their abstract within 3 working days after submission.
- The posters submitted will be included only in the on-line program of the conference, and not in the printed version.
- Acceptance of your abstract and invitation to present during the meeting does not include a free registration nor any other financial compensation.
- Only abstract submitted online through this form will be accepted. When submitting your abstract, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Abstract submission: from April 29th, 2023 to May 31th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: within 3 working days after abstract submission.
- By submitting your abstract, you give ICCE2023 permission to publish it in the online meeting programme and the conference proceedings that will be made available to all participants. By submitting your abstract, you also confirm having read and to agree with the instructions on abstracts.
- By submitting an abstract, you are agreeing to abide by the ICCE2023 meeting policies, especially the copyright and presenter responsibilities, the recording and photographing policy, and the ICCE2023 code of conduct.
- Please note that the fact that a session is included in the call for abstracts does not guarantee that this session will be programmed at the meeting. Depending on the number of abstracts received, the Scientific Committee will decide to accept, merge or cancel the session. In the latter case, the Scientific Committee will make suggestions to move your abstract to another session.
In case of any questions concerning abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
Abstract Submission is closed