Conference registration grants
Grants for Ph.D. Students and young Post-docs
The Foundation ROVALTAIN and the SPRINGER Journal “Environmental Science and Pollution Research” sponsor 8 presentation awards for Students and young post-docs, covering the early bird registration fee for ICCE 2023.
Successful applicants will be primarily selected according to the affiliation to a low-income country, and the scientific quality.
Application information and Deadline
Applicants must submit the required documentation no later than Friday, 31st March 2023 17:00 Central European Time (CET).
All applicants will be informed about the outcome by Wednesday, 12nd April 2023.
Grant recipients must register before the early bird registration deadline (i.e, 30th April 2023).
Only applications submitted online through this form will be accepted
- For Ph.D. students: candidates must provide a valid student proof
- Student ID Card (with a valid, unexpired expiration date),
- Transcript showing current enrolment,
- Enrolment verification letter from the Office of The Registrar (not an acceptance letter).
- For Ph.D. students: candidates must provide a supporting statement by the applicant’s research advisor (single page maximum).
- For young post-docs: candidates must have graduated no longer than 2 years ago (i.e., after 31st March 2021) and provide a copy of the degree.
- All candidates must provide a personal statement with clear explanation of why financial support is required and how attendance to the meeting fits with academic goals and career plans (max 500 words).
- All candidates must be actively involved in the ICCE2023 meeting as a presenter of oral and/or poster presentation.
Terms and Conditions
Application Submission is closed