Present your research at the 18th ICCE Conference 2023 in Venice (Italy), a biennial conference under the auspice of the Division of Chemistry and the Environment (DCE) of the European Chemical Society (EuChemS).
View the list of sessions including topics and session chair information, from which you can select when submitting your abstract.
- Abstracts may not promote a research institute, consortium/project, commercial product, process, or service.
- The abstract should not have been previously published or presented.
- Be clear and concise. Suggested outline:
- Include one of two sentences on background
- Identify the challenge, problem, question or purpose of the work
- Explain how you plan to address the challenge
- Describe methods or approach without getting into excessive detail
- Report results or hypothesis, as appropriate
- Summarize the main conclusions if research is complete
- Note the relevance of the study: How findings advance the topic or how they can be applied
- Please note that the fact that a session is included in the call for abstracts does not guarantee that this session will be programmed at the meeting. Depending on the number of abstracts received, the Scientific Committee will decide to accept, merge or cancel the session. In the latter case, the Scientific Committee will make suggestions to move your abstract to another session.
- Presenting authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection of their abstract by 12 April 2023.
- Acceptance of your abstract and invitation to present during the meeting does not include a free registration nor any other financial compensation.
- Only abstract submitted online through this form will be accepted. When submitting your abstract, you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Session and topic: Please check the conference sessions and topics page before submitting;
- Title: Use title case. Max 250 characters (spaces included) or 3 lines.
- Abstract body: see templates for instructions
- (Co-)authors: name and affiliation; specify the presenting author;
- Preferred presentation type:
- Oral presentation presentation
- Poster presentation
- Poster presentation with spotlight (5 min, 3 slides max, on the same day of the poster exhibition)
- Maximum one abstract for oral presentation and poster presentation with spotlight is allowed. Poster only abstracts are unlimited.
- Abstract submission: from November 1st, 2022 to March 3rd, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: by April 12th, 2023
- By submitting your abstract, you give ICCE2023 permission to publish it in the online meeting programme and the conference proceedings that will be made available to all participants. By submitting your abstract, you also confirm having read and to agree with the instructions on abstracts.
- By submitting an abstract, you are agreeing to abide by the ICCE2023 meeting policies, especially the copyright and presenter responsibilities, the recording and photographing policy, and the ICCE2023 code of conduct.
Please note that the fact that a session is included in the call for abstracts does not guarantee that this session will be programmed at the meeting. Depending on the number of abstracts received, the Scientific Committee will decide to accept, merge or cancel the session. In the latter case, the Scientific Committee will make suggestions to move your abstract to another session.
In case of any questions concerning abstract submission, please do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
To submit your abstract please select one of the following templates and follow the instructions reported in the documents.
- Abstract without image (max 3200 characters – spaces included or 29 lines)
- Abstract with image (max 1600 characters – spaces included or 14 lines)
To submit you abstract (.doc or .docx format) please select the type of contribution, the session title and topic from the lists below.